Friday, June 27, 2008

The Internet Is Slow

I finally managed to find a decent place for my computer to use to connect to the internet. Until monday I can sit in the room next to the office and connect to their wireless. It is however, a very weak signal and very slow, so I don't think I can get on Skype or anything else. Posting these entries takes a long time.

In any case, that is how I posted these, and here is my mailing address in China both in English and in Chinese characters:

CET Academic Programs
Zhejiang University of Technology
Number 6, Zhaohui District
Box # 1026 CET
Hangzhou, P.R.C. 310032

310032 中国浙江省杭州市
朝晖 6 区浙江工业大学
1026 信箱
CET 项目 学员班"

3 comments:

Donna Jo said...

You make me laugh!


Donna Jo

Aunt Kelly said...

So happy to read your blog!! Keep posting so we know what is up with you! I loved reading about your green beans and full body massage day!

Grandma Pat said...

Hi Chris,
Keep blogging away.....we love hearing what you are doing. Please tell me how to pronounce the name of the city you are in.