Sunday, December 7, 2008

The One Week Mark

In 45 minutes I will have crossed the threshhold into having just under a week to go. Time feels like it has been going by so slowly lately, I am really appreciating every day while at the same time steadily building excitement for returning to America.

The brunt of our tests finished on wednesday, thursday, and friday (yes consecutive - ouch) with the friday being concluded with a huge 3 hour program where we all had performances. They provide us with a DVD of the performance just like last year. No, you may not see me embarass myself yet again.

Ron came in from shanxi for the day so I got a trip to hang out with him, seeing him made me remember the old Hangzhou crew and I got a bit Hangzhou-sick for a bit. Good thing I get to see the JJ and the Bob in a week. AHHHH TOP SCORE

I need to map out the list of places to eat at before I leave, I've been mainly focusing on buying things for everyone else and forgotten to plan that part. I also need to make sure I buy a few things for myself, some good CD's, books, and Chinese movies.

CHINAAAAAAAAA WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Enjoy your last week! Eat some hot pot for me!! Can't wait to see you next week!