Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sometimes I Get Bored

I have been busy out of my mind entertaining guests the last few days, I've had to schedule all my lunches and dinners. I did manage to find some time in there to spend some money on Olympic tickets, so I will be going to see the Women's Soccer Finals and the Women's Field Hockey Finals. The latter won't be very exciting, but I figured after I went to one event I would want to go to others just for the yelling and screaming and cheering part.

I got bored the other day and perused the emoticons available to me on the phone I bought in China. Some of them are weird and seem to have no use, like the snowboarder and snail. Then there are some that I think are hilarious, like Dolly Parton or - even better - Ronald Reagan. 7:^] Why does a Chinese phone have a Ronald Reagan emoticon? Why don't American phones have them? When do I have a chance in text messages to be discussing Ronald Reagan and then send the appropriate text message with my post? When in China do I have that opportunity? "The way China is running these olympics is totally trickle down supply side economics 7:^]" or "Them Russians in Georgia think the cold war is over, they are so wrong 7:^]". God I love China.

Went to the Zoo yesterday. PANDAS! Panda videos! Enjoy. Video problems, post it later I guess.




No comments: