Thursday, July 3, 2008

明天考试

Tomorrow is my first test. We'll see how I do, I have a 500 character essay to turn in tomorrow, I write another essay during the test, and I have another essay to turn in on Monday. All on the same topic. My writing feels so redundant, but I know it is for the best to help me remember.

So I asked my roommate if a few of these red dots on my hands were normal, I had 1 on each hand yesterday and today I had about 2 or 3 on each hand. They looked like bites but they didn't itch and there was no bump, just a small small red circle. He said they were fly/mosquito bites, and asked if I had others. I said I didn't think so, but as I said it I was inspecting my arms and discovered my underarms were covered with them. I have like 20 or 30 of these 'bites' on my arms and hands, and a few others on my leg. Bob says he has something like them on his back, but I'm a bit worried as to what they are. It looks more like a rash to me.

In following with the list of things that concerns me, we had a dinner with our teachers and students tonight, and after dinner some of us went to get Milk Tea. My teacher ordered a drink for me since I wasn't really familiar with and didn't really like Milk Tea, and she ordered this drink that among other ingredients featured orange juice and a raw egg. The raw egg part concerned me. But I drank it, and damn it was good.

The 4th of July is approaching, and before my roommate leave for the Thousand Island Lake trip I am in charge of figuring out what we are gonna do for our celebration. I have to figure out whether I want to go to a BBQ place nearby and see how American it is, or perhaps go to the Papa John's I saw when I went to the bank yesterday and see how it is. Either way, we are definitely going out to do something.

3 comments:

Anita S. said...

Happy 4th!

Arrived back in Plano today. You'll probably have more "American" cuisine than I will...

Sounds like the mosquitoes are far more ninja in China than here...cheeky bastards.

sharyn said...

happy fourth of july!

Kelly said...

Happy 4th! I just made some yummy chocolate cookies, I will think of you as I eat your portion.