Monday, November 10, 2008

To The Korea(s)

I originally sent this as an e-mail to Gloria and Sinae, then realized that my non Korean friends may enjoy this, as well.

Dear Koreans I Hold So Dear,

I have begun a trend in China.

I have explained to them that Korea is China's Canada, and that Korea should thusly be blamed in any and all situations with the shaking of the fist and the simple angered yelling of "Hanguoooooo!~". We have translated the "Blame Canada" song into Chinese with the lyrics "Blame Korea", and on the trip to Harbin this previous weekend the trend spread out of our class and into the mainstream like wildfire.

Currently all our teachers, students, and Chinese roommates make daily hand shakings with blaming of Korea ranging from a speaking mistake to a student forgetting homework to stubbing one's toe. When I arbitrarily chose Korea as the country to become "China's Santa Cap" and subject of China's blame I never thought I would make such a big movement.

You are all welcome for me bringing fame to your country.

Love,

Chris Marco
Korean (HANGUOOO) Expert

P.S. Don't forget to turn off your fans before sleeping and avoid fan death.

Seriously, though, the whole Korea thing is getting crazily popular. It is pretty much hilarious.

No comments: